Your Candle Will Last Forever If You Follow These Simple Instructions.
Your candle is glazed to keep it protected and to give it a beautiful gloss finish. Simply wipe it with a cloth to keep is clean and dust free.
- If possible, burn 1-2 hours at a time.
- Pour the hot wax off immediately after you extinguish the flame.
- When pouring off the hot wax, turn the candle upside down. Do not allow the hot wax to trickle down the side of the candle.
- Keep the wick trimmed to ¼”
- In time, if you keep relighting your candle, it will form its own natural well. When the well is deep enough, you can keep burning it or, alternatively, re-fill it with a tealight.
- Never burn the candle in a draft. Burning the candle near a fan is a no-no!
- Never leave you candle burning unattended.
- Keep away from children and curious fingers!
And lastly, please enjoy your CANDLE AVENUE candle as a keepsake for years to come!